- Start at the entrance by your garage door.
- Snap the FEMALE ramp edges into the MALE side of the tiles first. Then snap in 1 row at a time until you reach the back of the garage.
- Cut the tiles to fit along the walls.
NOTE: Keep all tiles and ramp edges inside of the garage door.
Frequently asked questions/answers:
- Can I park and drive heavy trucks on them?
Yes. These are rigid, industrial-grade tiles.
- Can I take one tile out of the middle?
Yes. But it is very unlikely that you will ever break a tile.
- Will water get stuck under the tiles?
NO. Water can flow under the tile and air can circulate to dry the concrete.
- How long does it take to install my tiles?
That depends on the installer. Most people can install in a 2 car garage in about 2 hours.
- What kind of saw do I use to cut the tiles?
Table saw or chop saw works best but you can use any power saw in your arsenal.
- What if I get oil and auto fluids on the tiles?
No problem. Just mop them or spray them off. They have a semi gloss finish and they are easy to clean.